Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 21, 2006

Standing Room Only

I looked up and there they were, just waiting for me to take their picture.

Some images are startling in unusual ways. Why should a group of nondescript buildings present a surprise? It could be the angle, the lighting, the design, any number of disparate things. This particular image was startling to me because of the anthropomorphic qualities that immediately struck me when I looked up from an empty lot while waiting for the attendant to bring my parked car. For a fleeting moment I was a little kid afraid of the old water tank looming over me.



New York City
June 21, 2006
Posted by Picasa

No comments: